Local Delivery Policy
- Orders of $150 or more will REQUIRE an in- person signature of persons 18 years of age or older. Signature is required to release delivery to customers.
- If you are unable to sign to confirm receipt of delivery, your order will be refunded and payment will be refunded to card on file or store credit.
Lost or Stolen Deliveries
- Beauty2Go LLC is not responsible for deliveries that are stolen from your residence - doorstep, porch, or building.
- Beauty2Go LLC delivers orders within the time frame selected by the customer during checkout. We notify customers via text message, phone call, and email when a customer’s order has been delivered.
- If you live in a high theft area or prefer contactless delivery, please notify us on where to leave your order to avoid theft.
Billing and Delivery Address
At Beauty2Go, we take customer satisfaction seriously. To ensure that our customers have the best experience possible, we have implemented the following policy for billing and delivery addresses that don’t match.
When a customer’s billing and delivery address don’t match, we will contact the customer to confirm the address is correct. We will ask the customer to provide a valid driver’s license or a form of identification. Once the customer provides ID, we will process the order as normal.
If the customer is unable to provide ID to verify the address is correct, we will contact the customer again to ask additional questions to help verify the address. If the customer is unable to confirm the address after the additional questions, we will cancel the order and refund the customer.
We understand that this policy may be inconvenient at times, but we believe it is necessary to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and best way to avoid fraudulent orders. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.